Welcome to Scarf's documentation, your one-stop guide for understanding and leveraging our platform's powerful tools to track usage metrics for your open-source software projects.
Scarf provides open-source software maintainers with deep insights about their project's usage. With best-in-class open-source usage analytics and tracking capabilities, Scarf uncovers how and where your software is being utilized, which companies are relying on it, and much more. This data helps maintainers understand their project's reach, identify growth opportunities, and make informed strategic decisions. With its ethos firmly rooted in the open-source community, Scarf is not just a platform but a partner in your software project's journey toward success.
Documentation Sections Overview
- Quick Start: Jumpstart your journey with Scarf. A concise guide to get you up and running with our platform quickly.
- Packages: Delve into the specifics of working with various package types, such as Docker, npm, Python, Hackage, and more. Learn about API Endpoints, Custom Events, Helm Charts, and Repository details.
- Scarf Gateway: Understand the nuances of Scarf's secure and powerful gateway.
- Scarf SDKs: Discover how our Software Development Kits (SDKs) can accelerate your development process.
- Documentation Insights (Pixels): Uncover insights about your product's usage through Scarf's innovative pixel tracking.
- Organizations: Learn how to manage and collaborate with your teams within Scarf's platform.
- Data Export: Export your data for customized analysis. Explore the potential of data manipulation to suit your needs.
- API Docs: Understand the capabilities of a specific API version and its available endpoints.
Our documentation is an open-source resource hosted on GitHub. We welcome and appreciate your contributions to make it even better.
For engaging discussions, interactive Q&A sessions, and to meet our dynamic community of staff, open-source maintainers, and end-users, join the Scarf-Community workspace on Slack.
Stay updated with Scarf's system status and uptime on our status page here.